Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Updates Ahoy!

Kiddo is not keeping well. Bitten by the cold and cough bug he is, for almost a week now. Just when my mind did a happy somersault with the thought that he was finally getting there in the "eating well" category, this had to happen. NO appetite whatsoever, poor thing. We feel so helpless looking at that little boy suffering from runny, stuffy nose and cough. Most certainly is the toughest thing to endure as parents. Hope and pray that he recovers soon.

He is doing good otherwise. 4 teeth (2 top, 2 bottom), inquisitive little brat he is. Loves his cars and trucks and animal books. No concrete words yet, mostly babble. Does not walk yet. He is a champion crawler and cruises all around the house. He does stand on his own for a couple of seconds but is not really confident. Will take him a month more to get his technique right, I would say. I wish I could share more of his antics. There are so many things I want to write down, yet no clear thought. I should update this blog more often, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment